Thursday 14 May 2015

The Liebster Award!

Hey Everybody!

I was nominated to do The Liebster Award Tag by Lottie. Her blog is lovely and I enjoy reading all her posts on beauty and fashion. Her hauls are my favourite! Thank you for nominating me! I think this tag is a great way of sharing blogs and a way to support each other.





The rules of this tag are: 
1. Thank and link the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the nominator's 11 questions.
3. Nominate small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.

And now onto the questions that Lottie asked!

Why did you start blogging?
So I've always loved reading other peoples blogs and I've wanted to start a blog for a while. I enjoy having a creative outlet and being able to share what I love with other people.

What is your current favourite song?
I love King by Years and Years and I also love Confess To Me by Disclosure.
King by Years and Years
Confess To Me by Disclosure

What is your favourite season?
Autumn is my favourite season, I love all the colours and the style of clothing. I prefer layering clothes and cute little boots. Also all the festivities that Autumn brings.

Who is your role model?
This was a a toughie. I don't really look up to many people but if I had to choose one it would be the lovely Emma Watson. I admire that through all her fame she managed to complete her education and never come across badly in the press. She always looks flawless and she's intelligent and she just comes across and a genuinely, lovely down to earth person.

Give an interesting fact about yourself.
I can twist both my hands/wrists all the way round..If that makes any sense..

What is one beauty product you cant live without?
Eyeliner..eyeliner and more eyeliner. I feel naked without it and I look about 12 without it!

Where is your dream destination?
If I was being practical with this answer I would have to L.A, because with what I want to do job wise this would be the best place for me to be. But being a dreamer and free spirited I would love to live in Italy.

Favourite makeup brand?
Either Revlon or Bourjois.

What is your favourite nail colour for spring?
The sad thing is I rarely paint my nails anymore because of work hygiene reasons but when I do I have been painting them with Barry M's White, Berry Ice Cream or Vintage Violet.

When did you start wearing makeup?
I think it was when I was 13/14 but it was nothing heavy just a bit of mascara and concealer and then gradually over the years I've just started wearing more and more.

What is your favourite clothes shop?
H&M followed closely by New Look.

So here are my questions I want the nominated people to answer..
1)What is your holy grail beauty item?
2)What is your go to hairstyle?
3)Favourite snack?
4)Dream holiday destination?
5)What is your top beauty tip?
6)If you ended up on a desert island, what 3 things would you take?
7)What are you looking forward to most this year?
8)Favourite TV show/film?
9)Celebrity Crush?
10)Favourite makeup brand?
11)Top 5 music artists in your opinion?

I nominate:
Malika
Natalie
Meggy
Nicole
Romy Alison
Krista
Daniela
Kat
Jessica
Dorothea

Peace+Love,
Shannon x

twitter: @shannonnicoleeB
tumblr: draggedoutdays.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment